31 Salton Street, SECRET HARBOUR WA 6173Under Offer
House - SECRET HARBOUR WA
• 4 Bedroom • Built in 2007
• 2 Bathroom • 576 sqm block
• 2 Car • 191sqm floor space
A gorgeous street appeal, established and reticulated gardens to be admired by all your neighbours and passes by. This beautifully presented property catches your eye as soon as you see it. Located close to schools , opposite a beautiful park and surrounded by other lovely homes.
Secret Harbour Beach is a short 5 minute drive away , few minutes drive to Secret Harbour Square Shopping Mall and Secret Harbour Golf Club.
This elegant property boast light, bright rooms with attention to detail through out the home . As soon as you enter you will notice that the home is freshly painted with neutral colours waiting for you to add your splash of colour to make this home your own.
The hall leads into a gorgeous open plan area lounge/dining and kitchen, set in a corner sits a fireplace that will heat up the home beautifully during the cold winters.
From inside this open area you are able to view the lovely gardens through the generous windows that also allow the natural light to come in making the home light, bright and beautiful.
Leading from a formal lounge room or games room into a large alfresco area that is an entertainers dream surrounded by manicured gardens for the whole family to enjoy. The large backyard with lawn and established trees and plants are stunning with a garden shed and room for the kids to play, put in a pool or a shed.
• Featuring a white picket fence and front veranda perfect for an outdoor seating area overlooking a lovely park
• Double lockable garage
• Enclosed theatre/formal lounge room
• Open plan modern kitchen/dining/lounge featuring a gorgeous wood fire heater
• Very spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, great size pantry and ample storage cupboards, for convenience the shoppers entry is via the garage to the kitchen.
• Very generous beautiful master bedroom with WIR. Light bright with raking ceiling, featuring an arched window with en-suite and separate toilet
• Minor bedrooms very spacious with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Bathroom with shower and bath
• Enclosed games room with natural light coming though, leading to the alfresco and lovely backyard
• Evaporative Air-conditioner
• Ceiling fans
• Fantastic patio, perfect for entertaining and family gatherings
• Gardens reticulated
• Storage shed and wood storage area
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 576 m²
- 2 Garage