44 Hazel Avenue, QUINNS ROCKS WA 6030Sold
STUNNING OCEAN VIEWS & LARGE SWIMMING POOL
House Sold - QUINNS ROCKS WA
This four bedroom, two bathroom home is a place where you come home to relax, watch the ocean and sleep to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. Offering stunning ocean views and below ground pool, this calm and sophisticated home offers you space both inside and out with separate wings for parents and children.
Situated one street back from the beach in Old Quinns on a retained, elevated block, this home was built in 2015 on 789 square metres of land. Don’t be deceived, this is a large home boasting 260sqm of living space plus 50sqm garage, 29sqm alfresco and verandahs of 58sqm. Total space is 397.45sqm!
The lovely Mintaro park and oval is within walking distance and only a short drive away are the shops, a choice schools and cafes. If you prefer not to drive the home is on the bus route so public transport is easy.
• Private Master wing comprising spacious main bedroom with ocean views and concertina glass doors providing access to outdoors. You also have a separate dressing room/built in robe and stunning ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, large vanity and huge shower
• Additional three bedrooms are king size and all have large built-in robes with mirrored doors.
• Second and third bedrooms offer ocean views and access to the front verandah.
• Modern second bathroom has floor to ceiling tiling, large shower, separate bath tub and good size vanity.
• Third toilet for convenience
• Separate study is large enough to be a good size 5th bedroom
• Large theatre room with plush carpet that the whole family plus guests could comfortably enjoy.
• Large open plan family & meals area take advantage of the spectacular ocean views from the west side of the home.
• You will enjoy cooking in this stunning kitchen whilst enjoying the ocean view. The kitchen has stone bench tops, 900mm gas cook top and 900mm electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher. Storage is not a problem as there are plenty of large drawers and cupboards.
• Separate laundry with triple linen cupboard, overhead cupboards and side access
• Extra storage throughout the house including the passageway
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning offering comfort all year round
• Solar panels saving you money on your electricity
• Undercover alfresco area with stunning ocean views
• Below ground salt water pool on the lower level of the garden offering privacy and a place to chill on those hot summer days
• Automatic reticulation to the lush lawns and garden beds
• Double garage with high ceiling
• Extra parking space
• Garden shed
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 789 m²
- Floor Area is 260 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Outdoor Entertaining