516 Burns Beach Road, BURNS BEACH WA 6028Under Offer
Stunning Beach Views
House - BURNS BEACH WA
Perfectly position in Burns Beach high class area in one of the most sought after suburbs in Western Australia, this beautiful two storey home has stunning street appeal second to none.
This property boasts class and sophistication with attention to detail throughout the home. Manicured luscious gardens with ample room for entertainment and family time. Beautifully presented behind a fence designed to compliment the magnificent home. A few minutes from Burns Beach waters and beautiful views from the house.
Minutes from the Burns Beach Cafe, medical centre, restaurant and foreshore, leading public and private schools, a fantastic array of local shops, restaurants, cinema and the nearby Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre with an abundance of public transport links, a lifestyle beyond compare.
Double remote-controlled garage with shopper’s entry and access to back yard via roller door. A stunning entertainment area with a pool area that can be seen and appreciated from the open living area of the kitchen, dining and family room.
A dream kitchen with ample space, plenty of cupboard storage, stone benchtops, stainless-steel appliances including oven, gas burner cooktop and rangehood.
Built in 2007 the quality of this property must be seen to be appreciated. Built on a 641m2 block, with a house of 300m2.
• Stunning luscious gardens behind a stylish fence matching the house
• Elegant double door entry
• Formal lounge room
• Open plan living kitchen, dinning and lounge room with built in display units and with view and access to pool and alfresco
• Theatre room with built in display units
• Beautiful large kitchen with stone bench tops, gas stove, electric oven and view to the pool
• stunning wooden floors
• laundry with built-in storage
• Upstairs office
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobes and ocean view
• Ensuite with spa bath and separate WC
• Balcony with stunning views
• Upstairs central retreat with access to balcony
• Access to the back yard via garage through roller door.
• Very spacious alfresco
• Solar powered
• Garden Shed
• Ample storage space
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage