6 Saponara Drive, SINAGRA WA 6065Sold
House Sold - SINAGRA WA
Presenting this stunning home opposite a gorgeous park with manicured gardens that will suit anyone that appreciates style, class, attention to detail and space.
Situated on a corner block, the front entry is behind a secure gate leading to a courtyard. Surrounded by lush, mature, beautiful gardens.
Private fully rendered fence with lovely gardens that offer gorgeous street appeal. The double lockable garage has a a roller door access to the backyard and side access with a gate.
The entrance to the stylish home makes a statement as the space is evident with a lovely living area presented with attention to details. Beautiful double french doors allow for privacy in this room.
Spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with an optional 4th bedroom that has been converted to a games area making the open living floor plan very spacious, this room can easily be converted back to the 4th bedroom if any one desires to do so.
The kitchen, meals and family room beautifully presented flows effortlessly into a gorgeous outdoor entertainers dream. Another set of lovely double french doors beautifully separating living area to entry hall.
Convenient access from games room to another area to back yard where there is a good size garden shed.
• Quality floor covering through out
• Window treatments and light fittings of high standard
• Fully ducted evaporative air con
• King size master bedroom with ensuite
• Burner gas hot plate and under bench oven, Overhead extractor fan, Microwave recess, Dishwasher included , Double fridge access, Large walk in pantry , Tiled splashback with ample bench space
• Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• Laundry with sink, benchtop and cupboards
• Large built in linen cupboard and spacious cupboards through out the home
• Double lock up garage with roller door access to the back yard
• Reticulated gardens
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 480 m²