64 Turtles Bend, SECRET HARBOUR WA 6173Sold $930,000
House Sold - SECRET HARBOUR WA
A double storey high quality property within a short walk to gorgeous surf beach.
A truly impressive ands spectacular property in a very sought-after area. The home is light, bright, spacious and stunningly designed with quality fittings and colours that will impress everyone.
The home radiates class and sophistication with outdoor areas that can only be described as magnificent. An entertainers dream complimented with a pool and outdoor area. The airconditioned alfresco is fully enclosed with sliding doors that can be converted to outdoor or indoor options.
– The study has carpeted floor, built in bookshelves & recessed ceilings.
– The lounge/theatre has feature stone wall, glass shelving, recessed ceiling,
– Newly renovated kitchen with 900mm oven, rangehood, dishwasher, pantry, feature bulkhead, stone benchtops and space to
cook up a storm
– Family, meals and games are open plan , feature shelving, high ceilings.
– Powder room
– Ducted reverse cycle with separate zoning throughout, plus additional separate split units n the living areas and alfresco
– Spacious Master suite with Walk-in Robes, ensuite with corner bath, separate WC, recessed ceiling.
– 3 queen size minor bedrooms all with double robes.
– Upstairs balcony with views of the ocean.
– Gorgeous inside/outside entertainers dream area with outdoor kitchen, including sink and cupboards,
with high ceilings
– Immaculate gardens
– Fully reticulated
– Below ground pool, salt and chlorine
– Double garage with extension for storage / workshop with plenty of parking for boat/caravan
– Added to the garage is a small workshop
– Solar panels
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 595 m²