4 Nicholas Avenue, QUINNS ROCKS WA 6030Leased
TWO MINUTE WALK TO THE BEACH
House - QUINNS ROCKS WA
This Old Quinns home was built in 1982 and has the original kitchen and bathroom so if you are looking for something modern then this is not for you. BUT if you want to live a couple of minutes walk from the beach, enjoy the ocean view and fall asleep to the sound of the sea this is definitely your type of place.
• Good size lounge with wood heater
• Dining area or could be used a second lounge
• Kitchen with electric cook top and electric oven
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bathroom with shower over bath tub which was a spa bath but the bubbles have long since stopped working
• Spacious living area at the rear
• Reverse Cycle split system air con unit
• Large area with robe, small sink and balcony offering ocean views. This area could be used as a master bedroom or another spacious lounge. The spiral staircase provides access to this room.
• Carport with manual door
• Parking galore as this is a large block with double gates to the side of the carport for access
• Paved area for entertaining
Sorry, no pets will be considered.